Kaspersky KAV KIS Keys 01.06.13 | 270 KB
How To Use Guide:
- Open Kaspersky 2012 License Manager by clicking ‘Insert your activation code here’ or ‘Manage License’ (from lower right corner).
- Click the ‘Activate the application’ button.
- Disable your Internet connection (either disable Network adapter from control panel or turn off your modem/router).
- Select the ‘Activate commercial version’ radio button and enter the activation code as 11111-11111-11111-1111X. (Delete any trial key first if you want, by clicking the red X next to the license number).
- Click Next, you will then get the option to activate kaspersky using a key file.
- Browse to the key location on your computer and activate kaspersky using a key file. You can then turn on your Internet connection.
- Enjoy It
To Activate your KASPERSKY 2012 With KEYFILES
- Turn off/Unplug/Disconnect your internet connection
- Click “Manage License” From Right Bottom of Kaspersky, Then click “Activate the application”
- Enter key: AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAA3
- Click on Next
- In the next window, click on Browse
- Specify the path to any key (file) from the Keys folder
- Click on Next
- After activation switch on the internet
- Update virus definitions once/twice in a week to avoid key block
To activate your KASPERSKY 2011 With KEYFILES
- Open Kaspersky 2011 License Manager (from lower right corner).
- Click ‘Activate the application with a new license’ button. (Delete any trial key first, by clicking the red X next to the key).
- Select ‘Activate commercial version’ and enter the activation license code as 11111-11111-11111-1111X
- Wait activation wizard message->Click OK
- Wait for wrong activation code message->Click OK
- Screen will appear with KEY FILE BROWSE
- Browse to the key location and activate kaspersky.
Link Download :Via Sharebeast