Ocster Backup Pro 7.16 Full + Serial | 23.8 MB
Ocster Backup Pro 7.16 Full + Serial - Like its predecessor, Ocster Backup Pro 7 continues the focus on being a fully automatic and easy to use backup solution, while at the same time improving in lots of areas. For example to Ocster Backup Pro 7.16 Full + Serial amazes with an up to 600% faster backup speed* compared to the previous version. Ocster Backup Pro 7.16 Full + Serial - In addition, new features like 1 to 1 File Copy, i.e. simple mirroring of files to other media without packing in archives, backup of Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox bookmarks, backup of the Windows contacts in Windows 7 and Vista and the ability for backing up emails and calendars from Microsoft Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird impressively extend the feature set in Ocster Backup Pro 7.16 Full + Serial.
Key Features of Ocster Backup Pro 7.16 Full + Serial:
- Fully Automatic: Creates fully automatic backups of your data.
- Easy to use.
- Fast backup speed.
- Includes alternative backup format: 1 : 1 File Copy – simple mirroring of files to other media.
- Internet Explorer bookmarks.
- Mozilla Firefox: Backs up bookmarks, settings and add-ons.
- Mozilla Thunderbird: Backup emails, calenders, settings and add-ons.
- Windows contacts: Backup the Windows Contacts folder.
- New Backup-Rules” More choice with extended filtering capabilities.
- Versioning: Easily access and restore different older versions of your files.
- Automatic Pausing: Backups are done in the background and are automatically paused to prevent them from slowing down other programs. Various system characteristics are monitored, e.g. CPU usage, I/O usage, fullscreen applications, etc.
- Outlook/Thunderbird Support: Back up your Microsoft Outlook/Thunderbird emails and calendars with a single mouse click.
- Stop & Resume: Backups can be stopped and resumed. This is handy when the computer needs to be shut down, for example.
- Backup Reports: Detailed backup reports can be generated each time the backup is updated. The contents of the reports can be configured.
- Backup Report Emails: Backup reports can be automatically sent to an email address. That way you can be up-to-date on the state of your backups even when you are on a business trip or if the computer is simply a server in your attic.
- Network support: Files and folders on network drives can also be backed up. The backup data can also be stored on network drives if that is desired.
- Encryption: Backups are strongly encrypted and protected with a user password. The encryption algorithm can be configured, if that is desired.
- Compression: Backups are compressed intelligently to save space. Different compression types are available: from fast ones with moderate compression to slower ones with excellent compression.
- Scheduled: Backups can be started either automatically at scheduled times or manually by clicking a button.
- Storage Types: Backups can be stored on hard disk, USB sticks, network drives and Ocster Secure Storage.
- Supports Ocster Secure Storage.
- Stores the files in professional data centers.
- Much safer than using hard disks or USB sticks.
- The backups are protected against fire, water damage, lightning, theft, hurricanes.
- Multiple copies are kept in different locations.
- The data is transmitted to the data centers via a highly secured internet channel.
- Available for a small subscription fee.
- Incremental backup: after an initial full backup only the changes to the previous state are stored. This saves space and reduces transfer times.
- Open File Support: Files and folders that are in use can be backed up as well.
- Hard Link and Symbolic Link Support: Hard links and symbolic links can be backed up and are properly restored as hard links and symbolic links.
- Special Files: Compressed, encrypted and sparse files can also be backed up.
- Encryption Algorithms: Backup can be encrypted the following algithms: AES 256 Bit, AES 128 Bit, BlowFish, Cast-128.
- Compression Algorithms: The software supports the following compression types: ZLib, LZMA Quick, LZMA Normal, LZMA Best.
- Small File Optimization: Through smart uses of compression the software can achieve high compression rates, even with many small files.