Bandicam 220.127.116.115 Full Version | 7 MB
Bandicam a high quality program to record games, videos, and activity on the desktop. It records audio and video quality, does not expend a lot of system resources and makes fewer mistakes at work. Now you can record WOW, Minecraft, iTunes, YouTube, PowerPoint, Webcam, Skype, video calls, streaming videos and more with no lockups and error. Bandicam records video at resolutions up to 2560 × 1600 high-quality (1080p full HD video), and then you will be able to upload the recorded video to YouTube without conversion, as the size of the resulting video is much less than similar video programs (1/20). Since Bandicam supports AVI 2.0, the maximum file size is not limited to, until you have enough free disk space (more than 7 days of recording).
The Bandicam program makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or on a program that uses the DirectX / OpenGL graphic technologies.
Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Video-recording of games and streaming videos
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, and various Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (. Avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Image-capturing of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Frame rate control (FPS) management
- FPS overlay
- FPS limit
Key features of Bandicam
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting.
- The recoded file size is much smaller than other capture programs (1/20).
- The maximum file size is unlimited as long as the local Hard Disk has free space available (Over 7days recording).
- It has less lag than other capture programs (Bandicam uses much lower CPU / GPU usage).
- Bandicam can record video at resolutions up to 2560 × 1600 in high quality (1080p full HD video can be made).
- Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7, 8 (Support for 32-bit and 64-bit)